+ Home > Request Computing Time > Announcements
- 06.30.20 - ARMD, HEOMD, NESC, SMD and STMD Time Requests Due July 20
- The Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate (ARMD), the Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate (HEOMD), the Space Technology Mission Directorate (STMD), and the NASA Engineering and Safety Center (NESC) will select from computer time requests that are submitted to the eBooks online system by July 20 for 1-year allocation awards beginning October 1.
For new computing projects supported by the Science Mission Directorate (SMD), please see instructions in the SMD Process Overview. Requests can be submitted to the Request Management System (RMS).
For continuing projects supported by the SMD, PIs should verify their FY21 requirements are correct in RMS. If no change is needed, there is no action required.
Any current projects set to expire on September 30 must have a request in e-Books or RMS to be considered for renewal.
Principal Investigators with work that is supported by NASA outside of the four Mission Directorates and NESC may renew their projects and apply for time under the MISC (miscellaneous) category.This category does not have a share of HEC resources, and so requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis with no guarantee of an award of computer time.
For questions about SMD time requests, please email email@example.com. For questions from all other organizations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 04.07.20 - SMD Time Requests Due Apr. 20
- April 20, 2020 is the deadline for new computing time requests or modification requests from NASA Science Mission Directorate (SMD) principal investigators. NASA will consider such requests for the July 1, 2020 SMD allocation.
Please take advantage of this opportunity to:
For questions about SMD time requests, please email email@example.com
- Submit new requests.
- Submit modification requests.
- Include any changes for the rest of FY20 as well as future years, if needed.
Visit Expired Announcements