+ Home > News & Publications > Feature Stories
- 01.25.23 - NCCS Explore/ADAPT Science Cloud Enables Machine Learning-Based Crop Type and Yield Estimates in Burkina Faso, West Africa
- The NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) Explore/ADAPT Science Cloud enabled NASA Goddard Space Flight Center scientists and collaborators to leverage machine learning models and satellite data to predict crop type and yields in Burkina Faso, West Africa..
- 01.04.23 - Merging Edge Devices and AI with Supercomputing Climate Simulations
- Daniel Duffy, chief of the Computational and Information Sciences and Technology Office and the NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, describes how NASA's use of AI and machine learning has accelerated in recent years to bridge data gaps and speed solutions.
- 01.03.23 - Stratospheric Ozone Forecasts are Realistic When Using the Chemical Mechanism in the GEOS-CF System
- The GEOS Composition Forecast (GEOS-CF) system, running at the NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS), provides global near-real-time 5-day forecasts of atmospheric composition. Among others, a GEOS-CF forecast was verified to be in good agreement with NASA’s daily observation-based Ozone Watch analysis of total column ozone that decreases over the 5-day forecast.
Visit Past Years' Feature Stories